Watercolor Speedy 35 question

isabellam

O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
Hello!
I did a search about this and couldn't find an answer to my specific question.

I'm so excited!! I bought my very first LV on ebay yesterday (thanks for your help, authenticators! you've given me great peace of mind!). I purchased a brand-new-looking White Watercolor Speedy 35!!!

I'm wondering about base shapers. Is a Watercolor Speedy 35 exactly the same size/shape as a regular Speedy 35? I'm wondering if I need to buy a special brand of base shaper, or if any one will do.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

They are the same size. Congrats on your new bag!!

yeah!!! I hate having to shop around for odd, hard-to-find items. (Funny that I should say that, though. Watercolors are discontinued and I shopped around for mine for a year!) LOL

Thanks for the congrats. I'm so excited, I'm about to split!!!

Did you get white or brown? I have the brown and I LOVE it!

You definitely need a base shaper if you don't carry a ton of stuff around. The bag gets SO saggy with only a few items in it!

yeah!!! I hate having to shop around for odd, hard-to-find items. (Funny that I should say that, though. Watercolors are discontinued and I shopped around for mine for a year!) LOL

Thanks for the congrats. I'm so excited, I'm about to split!!!

I dont blame you! I want this bag sooooooo bad!!!!! Cant wait to see the pictures!!

I purchased a white watercolor speedy 35. I wear the colors in it all the time, so it will go with nearly everything I wear in summer.

It was a stretch to get this, financially, but I just couldn't pass up this particular bag. It is perfect, authentic, and honestly, the prices are just going up and up for these bags. Last year at this time, when I first began wanting one, there were lots of white ones on ebay, for 1100, 1200. Now, there are just a couple, and they are looking more and more used, AND they are asking $1800 and on up to 2200 for one.

Congrats!!!!! ive been thinking about getting that too, but im not sure about the size-- if it would look too big on me...
But its a beautiful purchase! enjoy your new bag!!

thanks! I took her out for the first time today and enjoyed it thoroughly! I don't think I'm going to get a base shaper just yet. It seems to stay nicely shaped just like it is. I put lots of stuff in it, so that probably helps.