➼➼➼ Watercolor Capsule Collection 2021 ➼➼➼

This is what I'm thinking, that I should look for another SA. My original SA for many years was laid off during COVID. The store assigned me to another SA. I've been buying for like 20 years and own many pieces. Last year and this year has been extremely hard for me to make purchases.

Could it be it’s a case of an unpopular boutique which just doesn’t receive as much stocks as it deserve to? Sometimes it’s a supply chain issue, sometimes it’s the store manager who did not order.. hope you could could find a store and a SA who would like to pursue a long term client relationship with you.

yes, it’s highly likely it went to the people who spend the most. This WC PO has been one of the most popular ones. To begin with, there are many PO collectors out there. I don’t think anyone could just buy one WC PO and nothing further from this collection unless you have a track record that would benefit them in their sales target..
However, irregardless of your spending pattern the fact that they allowed you to preorder, paid up and waited a long time…Some form of monthly update would be good? I would start looking for another SA if you had to keep asking for a reply?
I politely disagree. I havent purchased from them in more than 10+ years so didn't have the aforementioned track record.
Could it be it’s a case of an unpopular boutique which just doesn’t receive as much stocks as it deserve to? Sometimes it’s a supply chain issue, sometimes it’s the store manager who did not order.. hope you could could find a store and a SA who would like to pursue a long term client relationship with you.
This is an extremely limited release. Not all boutiques got it. And allocation was based on hierarchy of the CAs. The CA in my local boutique wasn't allowed to order it as she was brand new to rhe role (displaced from the food and restaurant industry). Another CA in a different boutique (several years veteran could)

My store is the flagship store, so I doubt that it's an unpopular store. I am going to find another CA since mine doesn't seem to be doing her job. She was in the leather goods repair, but she was transferred to being a CA. I'm not sure if she knows very much about sales. I've been with this store for a very long time and was always able to get the items I ordered.

Reactions: apeaceofmasterpiece
I just bought the City Keepall! Now wondering if I should get the earphones case for bag decoration because it's looking like I won't get a chance at the Pochette Voyage. I'm "new" to LV, don't have an extensive purchase history or even an SA or dedicated store. Lol. But The men's line of accessories have sparked the limited edition/unique pieces collector in me. The difficulty in getting these items make me want to develop some sort of relationship with a SA just to collect items while Abloh's in the house. I even wish they would make Keepall XS or City Keepall in the multicolor. I just love this print

The earphones case is a great souvenir of the WC line if you like this print. It's getting harder to find these limited pieces, so if you can order one, (just to see if you like it), it may be worth it. I ordered it thinking I'd never be able to get the perfume case, but a few were available in the US, (and I lucked out), so I returned the earphones case ( I don't use earbuds). Anyway, welcome to TPF !!

Reactions: berrystronk
My store is the flagship store, so I doubt that it's an unpopular store. I am going to find another CA since mine doesn't seem to be doing her job. She was in the leather goods repair, but she was transferred to being a CA. I'm not sure if she knows very much about sales. I've been with this store for a very long time and was always able to get the items I ordered.

yeah, do what works best for you. I would definitely expect you to receive your PO if you did the preorder considering how there are new batches of PO sold still as recent as early this month. if it helps, I do have access to the bumbag and wallet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexis168
I ordered and paid on April 10 the keepall 50 WC in the shop but it hasn't arrived yet; do you think the order can be canceled? what is the difference between order and pre-order?

its not that different. I would think preorder would have a higher chance of receiving the item.. but it really depends on your advisor and supply chain allocation. Check in with your advisor?