➼➼➼ Watercolor Capsule Collection 2021 ➼➼➼

@despair I finally got my wc PO delivered but the PV looks like no more is coming from what I’ve been told. Probably will wait another week or too before cancelling it. He’s my one and only wc baby! View attachment 5073001
Congrats! Finally here! Sad that the PV order can’t be fulfilled in the end… I sometimes wonder why LV is such a bad predictor of which items would sell well or if it’s just intentional scarcity…

Reactions: Bumbles
This bag is beautiful but it’s comically large. I can’t imagine any purpose it would really have, since if you loaded it up it would weigh a ton.
Excuse my Marie Kondo-ing in the background.

View attachment 5073167View attachment 5073168
It’s basically a Book Tote if you think about it, and it really works better as a hand carry than a shoulder bag for sure. But yes I’m 1.8m tall and I still have concerns that this bag is too large for me. But I’m way past the return window anyway so will definitely be holding onto the bag regardless!

It’s basically a Book Tote if you think about it, and it really works better as a hand carry than a shoulder bag for sure. But yes I’m 1.8m tall and I still have concerns that this bag is too large for me. But I’m way past the return window anyway so will definitely be holding onto the bag regardless!
Even hand carrying I’m not loving it. The Neverfull (IMO) works as a large bag because you can squish it down, whereas this is so structured. I don’t want a bag that wears me more than I wear it :lol:

Even hand carrying I’m not loving it. The Neverfull (IMO) works as a large bag because you can squish it down, whereas this is so structured. I don’t want a bag that wears me more than I wear it :lol:
Haha to be fair LV did market this as a bag in the men's collection and is sized as a GM to boot. I've not seen one IRL but it's my understanding that the NF GM is also an impossibly large bag?

That said I actually appreciate the structure this tote has and actually custom made an insert for it even...

@despair I finally got my wc PO delivered but the PV looks like no more is coming from what I’ve been told. Probably will wait another week or too before cancelling it. He’s my one and only wc baby! View attachment 5073001
Yeahhh !! It finally arrived !!! I'm so glad you were able to get one :tup:....So sorry about the PV...

Reactions: Bumbles
For anyone looking to add a chain to the PV I found this organizer works.

Links for reference:
Amazon organizer - The khaki organizer is a bigger size than the brown and pink one and a good fit for the PV.
Amazon chain

View attachment 5073858
The PV is more spacious than the keepall xs! Size comparison
View attachment 5073863
Your watercolour goodies are so gorgeous! I’m so envious! And the chain is so pretty and matches perfectly too! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Tigerlily1