➼➼➼ Watercolor Capsule Collection 2021 ➼➼➼

I wish the interior is the same blue color as the "real" watercolor keepall, but it's still a very cute item. Reseller had it on sale for $10 below retail price somehow, so I pulled the trigger especially since the online order is still stuck in Submitted phase...

View attachment 5068037

View attachment 5068038

And I'm now officially on ban island! Luckily nothing in the visible future is appealing to me (OK maybe the mirroir release but we'll see then).
Congratsssss. I agree I wish it was the lighter blue too (if it’s the same as the pv I’m thinking you’re referring to). Ban island I’ll join you as well! (Also liking the mirror collection coming up haha)

I wish the interior is the same blue color as the "real" watercolor keepall, but it's still a very cute item. Reseller had it on sale for $10 below retail price somehow, so I pulled the trigger especially since the online order is still stuck in Submitted phase...

View attachment 5068037

View attachment 5068038

And I'm now officially on ban island! Luckily nothing in the visible future is appealing to me (OK maybe the mirroir release but we'll see then).
lucky you! congrats! so jealous!

Still waiting for my Pocket Organiser, Bumbag and the beach towel.

But I received these two items through the post this morning :yahoo:

1. Zippy Wallet

lFAWfxV.jpg

HIScdrR.jpg

D0tejer.jpg

ocjVQe7.jpg

YOAloq1.jpg

2. Face Mask

qFkO2Bv.jpg

AcxENva.jpg

zdp30qh.jpg

2DOiqzV.jpg