Watercolor/Aquarelle, March or May release?

hmm. well my SA only tells me what she officially hears from management. i hope she's right about everyone getting the 30. don't want to have a sophie situation and get bumped.

but i agree, i'll be much relieved when i hear a price and release date.

According to my SA, the leather goods manager and store manager, all who came out to say hello (felt like a celebrity lol.......they had not seen me in 2 weeks and were concerned .....awe) The size the states are getting and the only one in the computer with the sku, etc is the 35. Release date still set for May 1 and no change in price 1185, although store manger thinks we may see a slight increase on this (just his feelings)

I stopped my local Coach store this afternoon and my SA confirmed that the watercolour papillon will be released March 15th. I'm assuming that the non-exotic watercolour speedy 35 will be released then as well. Sorry, I didn't ask about the exotic watercolour hand bags.

Well, I was informed by 1866 that the release is slated now for March 1. I clarified yet again and they said that both of the styles (vachetta and exotic) will come out at the same time. I hope it's true.

my sa had told me last week that she also thought they would be coming out within a week or so which would coincide with mar 1...I hope this is true!! I am impatiently waiting for my speedy!

Mar 1 or May 1 ? that is the question.

I can't wait to see!!!

182.gif
182.gif
182.gif

The manager at my store said the exotic is being launched tomorrow, I am not sure if he has them already or if he is just telling me the release date again. For the exotic this is the only date I have heard.

It's crazy how much they like to keep us guessing. When I was in LV day before yesterday the leather goods manager confirmed that she was still thinking that they were coming in for a Mar. 15th release. But who really knows. I think that what's in the boxes are a total surprise to the store employees.