Watching QVC, Tignanello now has legacy lining!

Scooch

Proud Handbag Addict
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
I was watching QVC and Tignanello handbags were on this morning. I looked up at the TV and to my suprise There was a leather hobo with legacy lining. I couldn't believe my eyes. I can't post the link but you can find it on the QVC web site. Can they do this?:shrugs:

That's It! If you go on QVC home page, click on items recently on air, click on Tignanello, then scroll down to the glove leatyher shoulder bag 7th one down!

uh oh.... this might entice some Legacy lovers to pick up a Tiganello bag. Or not. The hobo featured today looked very smooshy. I was a little disappointed that it didn't have the stripes in it.

Handbag designers copy each other all the time. Look at the Ergo convertible bags Coach did. They are nearly identical to those by Foley and Corinna. They have also had a bag which was similar to Hermes and the Carly was actually a design by Tano first. Some say the Sabrina is a copy of RM Morning After bag. ALL of the designers copy off of each other and put their own spin on it. After all, how many "original" designs of a bag can you possibly have?