Watch w/3 interchangeable bands $5.64 shipped @ Coldwater Creek

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #31 Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
    It did expire. But on Mr. Rebates, I found one for $20.00 off of $80.00 Plus Mr. Rebates has like 3% rebate as well as a rebate. Hope that helps. WOULD HELP IF I PUT THE CODE DOWN! WKH1351

2. anyone received the watch? just got today. the quality seems not good, I don't know if I will return them?

3. I received mine today and don't think it's bad at all. Especially for, what, $5 and some change...;) Cost more than than in return postage to send it back.

4. I received mind yesterday and they are fine. I never would have spent $69 on them, but $5 sure! I bought a three strand purple stone necklace for $13 after the discount and I love it. I also purchased a throw for $6, it had been $30. It's a nice and dressy touch for the couch.

5. I received mine and thought they were nice. I have a nice watch and never wear anything else, but there are plenty of people out there that don't wear designer watches. I'm going to give them to my DH's relatives since I know they would enjoy them.

6. That's a great idea!

7. I got mine today and for $5 bucks each I say it's pretty good quality

8. I got the 10 I ordered today and I think its a fantastic deal for $5. Thanks for posting. These will be great around xmas.

9. :wlae:I bought 3 of these watches for my mom, me and my sis! Good deal!:yahoo:
    Question to all: My SO wants to know where I find all these good deals, he said what about for men???? Anyone here knows Deals and Steals for the men in our life????

10. I bought 2 and got them yesterday. One was already tarnished, but the other one was fine.