watch out dear husband, two new studs have taken your place!

erinmiyu

queen of kitsch
Jun 29, 2007
over the hills and far away
today was an epic shoe day! first saks called me yesterday to tell me to expect a delivery today, so when i heard a knock on the door i got all excited "STUDDED VPs!"

but upon opening the package, what do i see instead? ....

MAD MARYS! they are a touch big, but i love them too much to care! thanks to all the enablers on the deals chat thread and to the original poster who mentioned the craigslist ad!!! (i'm sorry i don't remember who it was :/ )

erinmiyu

queen of kitsch
Jun 29, 2007
a few hours later, annoyed with no fed-ex even after i put a sign on the door to knock loudly, i look outside to check the mail. OH! the package came and he left it!

poor husband! i stood on an undershirt of his while taking pics as to not ruin the bottom while i tried to decide to keep or not!

yay! they are a 36.5 (my simples are 37, and us size 7) and still a bit of heel slippage, but i think smaller would be too tight. i LOVE them but still on the fence because i wasn't expecting quite so much toe cleavage.

Alice1979

Toxic
O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
NY
Slowly picking my jaw up from the floor. The MMs are stunning and they look gorgeous on you. I love cream MMs, and your studded VPs are amazing as well. Congrats.

moshi_moshi

OMG Shoez!
Jun 18, 2007
NJ/PA
they both look amazing!! congrats!

i think i posted that ad, i love the cream color but if it was the same ad they were too small. are they the 37.5?

erinmiyu

queen of kitsch
Jun 29, 2007
chins - thanks! the black jazz are my dream, but these are really growing on me!

CCKL - yep! it is a lucky and crazy day! i am so shoe-banned except for black pumps for fall!

laureen - thank you! you were right! i would have totally regretted not getting these!

thanks danielle, alice, edna & drea!