Watch options: help me decide!

Marisa783

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
Hi everyone,
I am trying to decide which watch I want next. Keep in mind that I already have a Cartier Roadster. Since the Roadster is my "professional" watch for work and dressing up, I want more of a fun, statement watch.

First, is the Cartier Santos 100 w/ mother of pearl face and white alligator strap

W20132X8.jpg

Second, Cartier Santos 100 w/ pink face and white alligator strap

W20133X8.jpg

Third, Cartier Santos 100 w/ white face and pink alligator strap. I am inclined to go with this because I can change the band to any color since the face is neutral

movadobaby_2040_343119060.jpg

And, I am also considering a white Chanel J12 (I think 38mm w/ diamond markers or maybe diamond bezel).

I am so indecisive! Please help!

I LOVE the santos 100, and I love all the colors you're looking at..... They're actually all fairly neutral and you can always switch band colors, if it were me I may go with the white face, there's something about a cartier watch with the black roman numerals that really grabs me. Good luck! Oh and the J12 is an awesome watch too, I'm just more in love with Rolex and Cartier.

i would pick the j12 too. i was always in love with the j12 but resisted buying it because i thought it was too trendy. instead i bought a cartier tank francaise, two years later i bought a rolex, and then another.....and three watches later, i'm still yearning for the j12. (tip: for the j12, try to buy it from a jewelry store that is an authorized dealer, you'll get a better discount!)

Last edited:
thanks for your opinions everyone! i think i may be leaning towards the j12 because i would love a watch with some diamonds (and a cartier w/ diamonds is wayyy out of my price range) and i love the look of it so much. still undecided though...