Watch newbie needs some help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't own a watch but after spending some time on here and looking at all the beautiful pictures of everyone's watches I now really want one!

One day I hope to own a Rolex but right now it's out of my budget.

I'd love any suggestions on some brands I can look into that are under $2000.

I've looked at some TAGs but nothing really caught my eye except for the Aquaracer but I don't love it, it's more of a like.

Thanks in advance! :smile:

2. What do you like? Stainless steel? Leather? Timeless? Novelty/fashion?

3. I want something in stainless steel & something that won't go out of style any time soon.

4. Do you like this at all? You can get it under $2k.
    It's a better brand than Tag, but not as pricey as a Rolex.

[​IMG]

5. ^ I do like it! Is that called the Seamaster? I thought they cost a lot more, around the $3000 price range.

I wish online sites would list the prices, lol. It'd make it a lot easier for me.

6. Good suggestion swanky. You can get it below USD2K. It comes in quartz or automatic. Either that or consider other brands such as Tudor, Tissot, Maurice Lacroix. Check out www.swissluxury.com for price information. Can't comment whether it's cheaper or more expensive.