• 1st - stainless, classy, worry free

• 2nd - more fashionable

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zucnarf

O.G.
Aug 9, 2008
I can't decide between these 2 wathes:

and

I like 1st one because it's classic and I don't have to worry about the strap getting crack.. It has 18 mm wide strap, and usually I don't wear small watches, but I found this model very classy.
And I like 2nd one because it's more "fun", and I think it looks great on hand, even more that the 1st one, but I am worried about the strap getting cracked, because I saw one model on ebay (used) and it looks awful. I don't know how is it possible since it's patent leather..(?) Diametar is 38mm.
Do you girls have any experience with these watches?
I have very small hand :biggrin: but like bigger watches that look cool, but at the same time, I like also classic stuff..
Which one do you like better and why? Thank you for your answers :smile:

number one is gorgy!!!

*swoon*

love that watch the silver is so timeless and the engraved check is classic.
that face is beauuuuutiful and don't get me started on the roman numerals compared to the dashes on the other.

i adore that watch!

^Totally agree! I also like the first one best because I think it's a watch you could wear with just about anything; I think it could be dressed up OR down. I also think the first watch would probably be more durable in the long run, and it looks like more of a timeless piece IMO. Good luck with your decision!

...honestly I wouldn't do either of the burberry watches, or well any burberry watch even though they are beautiful in the boxes and pictures.

the reason why I say this is I've went through 3 of them within a matter of a few weeks.

the first one I dropped on carpet and the face broke.
the second one was scratched already in the box and looked worn.
and the third was scratched from daily wear (1 day) and returned next day.

the metal that the company uses in their watches is softer then most and easily bent, dented and scratched.

just my 2 cents.

Get a Chanel J12... LOL no I'm just playing around, BUT I lovee the first one. It's very classic, sleek and chic and it looks sophisticated. Now if you think it'll get damaged and scratched easily maybe you can look for something similar at a different brand? I love the style though

Get a Chanel J12... LOL no I'm just playing around, BUT I lovee the first one. It's very classic, sleek and chic and it looks sophisticated. Now if you think it'll get damaged and scratched easily maybe you can look for something similar at a different brand? I love the style though

Whats wrong with a J12?