Watch decisions!!!!

Littlesharon

Feb 14, 2007
Ok, for those that were helping me decide what to spend my heard earned money on, I have another set of decisions!!!!!!

As I said before Ive never spent big money on a watch. At the most I had a Morice Lacroix from my husbands shop.

So the question is, what is the most fun watch to own for around or under $4000. I was looking at the Tag brand and liked the diamond bezel chronograph or the cheaper one known as Formula 1, maybe in black!!!
Of course I am open to any suggestion, even blingless ones!!!!

Also, any photos would be appreciated as I dont know how to link them myself.

So girls, what do you think????

Are you looking for something sportier/more casual or something that can go from day to night? :smile:

Here are a few ones I like:

Omega Speedmaster, 35.5mm
Around $2750, auto

movadobaby_1957_114684532

Cartier Roadster
Retails for around $4050, quartz (!!!)
movadobaby_1962_69719407

Here are the blingier ones:

Omega Aqua Terra 29mm
Retails for around $3000, auto
movadobaby_1957_111069800

Tag Heuer Link Chrono 33mm
Around $3995, quartz. There is another model with only diamond markers, not the bezel for I think around $1k less.
movadobaby_1962_51292771

Sorry for the huge pics! Let us know what you get :yes:

There are new Cartier Roadster Limited editions out right now that are beautiful:tup: the face is either salmon or baby blue and it comes with a bracelet or white band with the face color in a stripe on the band.

Are you looking for something sportier/more casual or something that can go from day to night? :smile:

Here are a few ones I like:

Omega Speedmaster, 35.5mm
Around $2750, auto

movadobaby_1957_114684532

Cartier Roadster
Retails for around $4050, quartz (!!!)
movadobaby_1962_69719407

Here are the blingier ones:

Omega Aqua Terra 29mm
Retails for around $3000, auto
movadobaby_1957_111069800

Tag Heuer Link Chrono 33mm
Around $3995, quartz. There is another model with only diamond markers, not the bezel for I think around $1k less.
movadobaby_1962_51292771

Sorry for the huge pics! Let us know what you get :yes:

Thank you sooooo much!

I think it is between the roadster and the Tag diamond chronograph 33mm.

The photos are beautiful. I dont know how anyone can choose just one!!!!!

I'm rather fond of Concord. They have some gorgeous watches and aren't very popular due to the lack of branding/advertising but are still a leader in the industry and well respected. I love having a more elusive watch that I never see in public.

I really like Ebel timepieces. You can check out their line at www.ebel.com
I also think a stainless steel Rolex is a great everyday timepiece. You may also want to check out Raymond Weil. They make great timepieces as well.

Hi!! I have the Tag Link Diamond Chronograph (the 'Uma' watch) and love it..it is a larger watch but is very comfortable.

I remember your story of how you bought it and how it was a splurge!!!! I really fell in love with it!!!! My Mum has chosen this watch as her next purchase after she comes back from OS. She is exquisitly trendy and young looking! I have to consider whether I want the same as we hang out together alot!!!!