Wasn't sure at first...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wasn't really sure if I could pull off the Magenta Bleecker Duffle but I kept staring at pictures of it and continued living vicariously through all of you on here that have gotten one and just really couldn't resist! I just ordered one from Nordstrom! It's so beautiful and I really didn't want to pass it up! But this is my last one for a while! I have a couple new bags I haven't used yet and I need to start rotating them so I don't feel like i'm wasting money. So this will be it for a while but I think it's a fabulous last buy!! I got standard shipping on it so it will be a while before I get it but I will definately take bunches of pictures when I do!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. Congrats, love the color!! Can't wait for pics!

3. Congrats, Maja! That's awesome! I love mine! I've carried it exclusively since I got it! But I need to do a rotation too so I don't ignore all my other bags that I've recently purchased! This is a great bag and I think you'll enjoy it!

4. That bag is HOT!!!!!!! I LOVE the color!!!!! Cant wait to see pics! CONGRATS!!!!

5. yay! :yahoo: congrats, post pics when you get it! :yes:

6. I'm trying to decide if I want to take the plunge or not. No one that I have talked to likes it but I just love the color! Congrats!!

7. congrats!!!

8. congrats!!!

9. Congrats!!!! You will love it! I want another one so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Congrats!!!