wasn't someone looking for an Eye Dare you?

1. Woah that is really something else !

2. Not to be rude, but that's a purse? It looks like luggage?

3. i so cannot get into that eye line. it creeps me out! i don't think i like my bags looking at me. :smile:

4. isn't that fake?

5. I would love to buy this bag.

6. mee too...

7. I would too... I have been wanting this bag for the longest.... but it won't stay that low for that long... :sad:

Michelle you should def. get it. I want a green Graffiti Keepall if I can ever find one...

8. Man, that's a big bag.

Is it a purse or luggage??

9. LOL youre cute.. when you wrote that I was thinking of that m. jackson song.. "Somebody's watchin me..."
    I think its UNIQUE..i'd describe is as SHARP if someone asks me what i think.. open for interpretation :nuts:

10. Um - I'd give my right arm for that bag ! Unfortunately no one is willing to pay me for it so I can buy this bag !:P

It appears that the seller really does not have a total grasp on exactly what they are selling. Loved the question about the BIN!

Man, if I only had some spare change laying around ! ~sigh~:cry:

11. OMG!!! It's HUGE!!! I do like it but I can't see it being practical! If you travel with it then it will have to be a carry on! Imagine how HEAVY it will be after you put all the stuff in it?!:wacko: It is a great price though (if it's authentic)!!!

12. hmmm...it looks kind f funny but i wouldn't buy it!:amuse:

it is HUGEEEEE !:amazed:

13. I love this if its real.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice