Washington DC

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My husband and I are going to visit family who live in VA this Christmas. They have offered to watch our son (who is three) while we have a little getaway in Washington DC. I'm thinking maybe 2-3 days. Any recommendations for places to stay, eat, etc.? I have been several times, but that was when I was younger, so I wan't exactly going with the same intentions I am this time.

Open to any and all suggestions!

2. I did see that one! I didn't know if maybe there were any events around Christmas time, though. I am also looking for recommendations for where to stay. We would like to be pretty central, or at least have close access to the metro, since we will be doing a lot of walking around.

3. I've only been there once, which was last month, so can't give you that many recs. We stayed at Dupont Circle Hotel which I thought was pretty good. BF went back last week for business and stayed there again.