Washed Rose Stella Is Here!!!!

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
So my new-to-me Washed Rose Stella FINALLY arrived today!! I was a little worried about the color b/c I'd never seen it IRL and a few people mentioned they found it hard to match with clothes.
Well, I :heart: IT!! It's like a mauve-y cocoa color that looks good with just about everything in my closet! I thought it might be helpful to include a pic of it next to Icy Taupe Stam for a color comparison.
I also thought I'd have to get to work with some leather conditioner, but she looks FANTASTIC! Just had to share!
:party:

Attachments

• IMG_3846.jpg
    IMG_3846.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_3843.jpg
    IMG_3843.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 201
:nuts: Congrats! Washed Rose is a beautiful color. I saw a Blake in that color on *bay not too long ago and it looked gorgeous.

I always thought the color looks pretty neutral.

Enjoy your beautiful Stella :yahoo:

congrats PM:tup::tup:
I loved the Washed Rose color -- I think it's one of my top 5 fav colors of alltime -- this season's Rose Beige (renamed Pale Lavender?) is similar to this --
the bag looks gorgeous -- and I have to say, you have one FINE closet there!! I'm so jealous! (mine is about the size of your pic -- no joke!)

congrats again and wear her with happiness!!:ps:

Thanks, ladies! I wanted to take her for a whirl this afternoon but it's raining here:rolleyes: Hopefully tomorrow will be dry!! Now I have to ask myself if a Wine Stella would be overkill... Or whether I should hold out for one in Pom... Or whether I should stop at one;) I did just win a reddish/burgundy colored bag so I'm kinda thinking that between that and the Washed Rose, another reddish colored Stella might be silly. Much to ponder:thinking:

congrats PM:tup::tup:
I loved the Washed Rose color -- I think it's one of my top 5 fav colors of alltime -- this season's Rose Beige (renamed Pale Lavender?) is similar to this --
the bag looks gorgeous -- and I have to say, you have one FINE closet there!! I'm so jealous! (mine is about the size of your pic -- no joke!)

congrats again and wear her with happiness!!:ps:

Thanks!! The closet was a priority with this house - we spent quite a bit of time mapping it out. The only bad thing is that we have shoe cubbies and DH said that once the cubbies were full, no more shoes! So I have a one in/ one out policy now;)

Thanks, ladies! I wanted to take her for a whirl this afternoon but it's raining here:rolleyes: Hopefully tomorrow will be dry!! Now I have to ask myself if a Wine Stella would be overkill... Or whether I should hold out for one in Pom... Or whether I should stop at one;) I did just win a reddish/burgundy colored bag so I'm kinda thinking that between that and the Washed Rose, another reddish colored Stella might be silly. Much to ponder:thinking:

ooooh so i take it that you won the sienna??? :graucho: YAYAYAY!
i don't think a wine stella would be overkill (but i'm biased). it's a totally different color family compared to the washed rose. it is similar to the sienna but the bag styles are different so i think you could get away with both. ;)