Washed Rose Stella Is Here!!!!

ooooh so i take it that you won the sienna??? :graucho: YAYAYAY!
i don't think a wine stella would be overkill (but i'm biased). it's a totally different color family compared to the washed rose. it is similar to the sienna but the bag styles are different so i think you could get away with both. ;)

Hee. I did!! I was the only bidder! :wlae: Now I'm REALLY anxious to see your Courtney pics cuz I'm sure you'll get yours before I get mine! You're Barbie and I'm Skipper!! :P And yeah, the Wine is just gorgeous and I've wanted is for quite awhile now...

Congrats PM~ That color is gorgeous! And it fits your coloring to a T. I love that you have done a compariosn shot as that truely let's people see the difference. Great modeling shot by the way!!!

hey PM!! just got off work! congrats on the bag!!! it's a beauty and it looks wonderful with miss icey taupe! and now you have a sienna!?!??!?! holy moley chica!!!

another beautiful score by you. congrats!

i really wish mj would bring back the stella; no so cool, no weird slit pockets, no twill lining... just the regular classic old school stella.

another beautiful score by you. congrats!

i really wish mj would bring back the stella; no so cool, no weird slit pockets, no twill lining... just the regular classic old school stella.

ITA, Tad! And in some of the old school colors, too - enough with the black already - give us Peacock! Give us Pom! :woohoo:

par36.gif