Was wondering... What do you use for

1. cosmetics? I'm looking for something in LV to use as a cosmetic bag. Would anything in the MC, epi or vernis lines work? TIA

2. I use the mono cosmetic pouch.

3. [​IMG]

$240.

4. Monogram and Damier have several cosmetic bags that have washable lining. Of course there some pochettes lined in other textile which can be considered a cosmetic bag also.

5. I use the same bag and I love it! :yes:

6. pochette, wapity?

7. How do we actually wash the lining? :shame:

8. Me three, for a while I used a pouchette, I have heard some gals use their wapity (but they must not carry much...lol).

9. The interior is vinyl a damp cloth with mild soap would be just fine. :flowers: :yes:

10. I have this one in the Damier...its lined in red leather...so pretty!

11. Thanks for the info! :flowers:

12. I think that the bags that were made to be used as cosmetic/toiletry bags are the best ones for the job since they have the washable interiors. I initially purchased the pochette cosmetique but I've always loved the larger half moon shaped one. I was so glad to be able to land one, in excellent condition, and with a new brand new interior on eBay.
    [​IMG]

13. I use the my MC wapity for storing lipglosses, blotting paper, and sometimes a compact powder

14. i use my mc pochette for cosmetics, I find it too small for an everyday bag. I don't really like how the cosmetic cases only come in mono & damier

15. i use my MC wapity for lipglosses & lipstick, compact powder too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice