was trying to avoid..

bagladie112

Aug 2, 2008
asking the question that's been asked a million times on here....it's my first lv and i was 1,000% sure that i wanted an azur speedy 30 because i have no light colored bags for summer and the azur is so breathtaking in my opinion but after reading so many post on the mono i feel that my first should be the mono...please help i'm so torn!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Uhm. No. Do not go with what people say. If your heart belongs with the azur, GET THE AZUR. Trust me... I have had issues like this before and listened to friends/family and after have kicked myself for not getting what I wanted.

Azur will be great!

:smile:

Uhm. No. Do not go with what people say. If your heart belongs with the azur, GET THE AZUR. Trust me... I have had issues like this before and listened to friends/family and after have kicked myself for not getting what I wanted.

Azur will be great!

i know it will....it'll probably only see day light in the summer months though... i want 2 cherish her...light colored bags should be babied lol

Azur will be great!

Amen!!!!! Get the azur...once you get it...you will be hooked and come back for the Mono anyway...you're not done with LV!

Good choice.
I posted on facebook last week that I was getting my first new speedy and hadn't decided what to get. Everyone was telling me to get the Ebene Azur over the monogram- it's classier, it isn't in your face, it's more "me", the handles won't wear, the mono is "cheesy" and everyone has it, everyone will think the mono is fake...yadda yadda yadda...
I went into the store ans *almost* bought it, but in my heart I've always wanted the mono, and the SA looked at me and said, "I can tell that if you don't get the monogram, you won't be happy with your decision."
She was right! I love my mono!
I'd still like to get both of the azurs, but I'm SO glad I went with my heart and not with what everyone else was saying!

Good choice.
I posted on facebook last week that I was getting my first new speedy and hadn't decided what to get. Everyone was telling me to get the Ebene Azur over the monogram- it's classier, it isn't in your face, it's more "me", the handles won't wear, the mono is "cheesy" and everyone has it, everyone will think the mono is fake...yadda yadda yadda...
I went into the store ans *almost* bought it, but in my heart I've always wanted the mono, and the SA looked at me and said, "I can tell that if you don't get the monogram, you won't be happy with your decision."
She was right! I love my mono!
I'd still like to get both of the azurs, but I'm SO glad I went with my heart and not with what everyone else was saying!

That's what I'm talking about...I think it very easy to forget that the feedback that we get from TPF are just opinions and we must go with our heart and gut when the big day comes!!!!

Can't wait to see!
I have the mono & azur speedies 25 and I couldn't choose between them. Love them both so much. But black epi speedy is my big love!