Was this a good deal?

Apr 23, 2007
I just received my 1st Rebecca Minkoff bag this weekend from their website and took photos and will be uploading tomorrow for a reveal.

In the meantime, I received via email a gift promotion code from 6pm.com (for those unaware, 6pm.com is the sister site to Zappos) and decided to take a peek tonight. I came across a Rebecca Minkoff MAB mini in black marked down from $495.00 retail to 346.99 and then with my 6pm gift it marked further down to $277.59!! No tax and free shipping. I am a newbie to Rebecca Minkoff and so I am unaware of how good sales go with her merchandise so I am hoping you guys tell me I got a good deal. In any case, this was the very bag I was planning on getting next. Although, I wasn't planning on getting it so soon following my first Minkoff purchase, I decided I should grab it while I could get for a sale price.

Yep, that is a pretty good deal! Congrats!

thank you so much. I was hoping it was. It helped convince me to breakdown sooner than I had planned on for my 2nd bag from her. You were kind enough to provide feedback on the Casanova satchel that I got from her Black Friday sale which I plan on posting tomorrow. I fell in love with the leather once I felt it. Now I know why so many of you love Minkoff bags! I can add myself to the list here!

I just received my 1st Rebecca Minkoff bag this weekend from their website and took photos and will be uploading tomorrow for a reveal.

In the meantime, I received via email a gift promotion code from 6pm.com (for those unaware, 6pm.com is the sister site to Zappos) and decided to take a peek tonight. I came across a Rebecca Minkoff MAB mini in black marked down from $495.00 retail to 346.99 and then with my 6pm gift it marked further down to $277.59!! No tax and free shipping. I am a newbie to Rebecca Minkoff and so I am unaware of how good sales go with her merchandise so I am hoping you guys tell me I got a good deal. In any case, this was the very bag I was planning on getting next. Although, I wasn't planning on getting it so soon following my first Minkoff purchase, I decided I should grab it while I could get for a sale price.

SC - you are too cute!!! YES THAT'S A STEAL!!! a black MAM is a classic RM staple, so u splurged - i would've done the same thing!!! let me tell you, once u get hooked on RM, there's no turning back!!! :P i've been searching and buying for the past 6 weeks and currently own 6 bags WHOM I LOVE!!! and i'm still not finished with my dream RM collection.... :biggrin: part of the fun is also the hunt for the color, style, leather, and lining u want - it's SO ADDICTING!!! :nuts: