was thinking of....

starfused

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
Hi guys. I was thinking of getting a new wallet. my current gucci one is kinda worn out. :sad2:

and well, i was thinking if i should get the LV Monogram Vernis Billfold (white/pink) for $520 or the Chanel cambon wallet (really like the black one) for ~$535. I am really torn between the two. They are about the same size and price. :love:

what do you guys think? :Push: :wacko: :sick: :blink:

heres the pictures.

Ebay045.jpg

this is one from ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/100-AUTHENTIC-CHANEL-CAMBON-FRENCH-PURSE-WALLET_W0QQitemZ5479013692QQcategoryZ45259QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
its one of the very few authentic picture i can find online.

p10261140_ph_althero_Perle.jpg

this is the LV one in white.

p10261140_ph_hero.jpg

or the one in pink.

or do you guys have any suggestionss?????? :lol:

I will choose Cambon, I got a silver vernis wallet , now it turns to grey color and vernis is very hard to take care!!

Have u throught about getting a Hermes wallet? they are beautiful! or LV suhali?

I like the framboise billfold as well!

But for longevity sake, I would go with the Chanel because I'm almost certain you would run into problems with the vernis as an everyday wallet. the glue holding my lexington pochette was showing and it wasn't a pretty sight =(

ChloeSS said:
I will choose Cambon, I got a silver vernis wallet , now it turns to grey color and vernis is very hard to take care!!

Have u throught about getting a Hermes wallet? they are beautiful! or LV suhali?

i was actually looking for a compact wallet for everyday use. the suhali ones are more like clutches, right? and i havent seen any hermes wallet before. im from seattle, and i dont think they have hermes anywhere?

and yeah, i think i would get the cambon then. think that its really really pretty. and it would go with the chanel cambon that i already own. =)

thanks guys! appreciate it. ;)