Was there Loehmann's coupon? And info on Nordstrom's sale.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I could have sworn I saw a printable 20% coupon for Loehmanns yesterday, but I can't find it now! Can any one help me?

Also, Nordstrom's is pre-selling SFAM jeans that were special ordered for the sale. They were pre-marked to $99.99. They were cute, but ran super small when I tried it on. They can also pre-sell a few Halogen brand tops, but the rest they have to wait until Wed.

2. I received 4 Loehmann's coupons (3 in the mail & one through my email) that expire this Tuesday. They are also having a Pre-Election day sale right now AND on November 6th during 9-11 am there is an additional 20% off (no coupon needed) but I don't know what kind of restrictions apply. Also, I went there yesterday and I received a 10% off coupon for my next purchase. Sorry I'm kind of vague, but hope this helps.