Was there a color that you never considered.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. french blue. at first, i thought it was too bright, but there were so many fans of this color on the boards. i was swayed eventually. the blue just looks so vibrant. i haven't received the bag yet, so i could hate it once i see it irl, but i'm hoping that's not the case!

2. White. I will never carry white bbag. It is beautiful, but it is so easy to get discolored.

3. I totally understand what you feel, I also bought an Antra PT and the leather is so soft, I can't believe it.

4. For me there have been a few. Most of them weren't colours I hated, just ones I felt rather indifferent toward. Then, one day - out of nowhere! - I suddenly loved the colour. Among them are Marigold, Cornflower and Magenta. I'm waiting on a RH Magenta City and Marigold First... we'll have to see what becomes of Cornflower. ;)

5. Sandstone I thought it was so blah and unfun and too neutral at first but now I'm in love.

6. Grenat and Anthracite.

I honestly didn't like Grenat when it first came out and when I saw it in a store, but after seeing everyone's fab. Grenats, I began to go nuts over it.

Same thing with Anthracite.

Now, I'm a proud owner of Grenat Work and Anthracite City!

7. I never got the appeal of Apple Green...some days I think it's growing on me, the next I'm like "yuck.":rolleyes:

8. For me it would be the rouge vif. For so long I thought that rouge theatre was much better for me. But after I got my rouge vif I am loving it even more than the rouge theatre!

9. I think the new Marigold will be the colour for me that I would never have considered. I always thought I would have a green First, but I am dreaming about Marigold a lot more. It's funny because I am naturally drawn to the greens & blues. Oranges / reds / yellows are normally too warm for me...But Marigold is doing something to me!

10. For me it would be gray or natural.

11. I didn't like Blue Glacier when I first saw it cause it's so veiny and the color is more muted then I usually like, but after seeing it more and more, I fell in love! I got a Money in BG, and I think the veininess is perfect for the color.

12. ~bump~

2005 magenta-initially, i thought it was too loud. but after seeing more and more pics, it hit me like a ton of bricks:noggin:

13. No, not really a 'color', but most definitely a 'style'....the Day. I just bought my second Day (the first day went back to the store within a week) and I absolutely love it and want several more colors in the Day.

14. Violet. Iswore purple didn't work for me and I'd never own apurple bag. Then I received a violet in a trade and it is so perfect for me lol.

15. Mogano! I'm not really a Brown person, but there's something about the Brown w/red undertones in the Mogano that's making take a second look. I don't have one yet, but maybe sometime down the road.......