Was there a Coach under your tree this year?

ponytail

Sep 16, 2009
For the past two years I've gotten a new bag from hubby for Christmas .This year I just didn't see anything I wanted. I've gotten some really nice bags with the last couple of floor sets-navy Willis,teal Chelsea patent tote as well as some fobs . Sadly the last floorset didn't have anything new for me

Thankfully Santa did bring me a Gift card so when the new Spring bags do arrive I'll be able to put it too good use!:graucho:

So how about you? Did you have a new Coach under your tree?

I didn't get anything Coach :sad: Well unless we count the two wristlets from ebay that I bought myself and received Dec 23rd LOL! That was sort of a Christmas present to myself.
BUT I did get my sister the leather purple owl fob for Christmas. Her first Coach item! :smile:

Weeeelll... if you consider a gift from myself to myself, then yes! I went a little gaga for graphite gathered madison bags... and by that, I mean I picked up a sophia and a lindsey in that color/material (the former at the Macy's sale, and the latter on dillards.com under "special deals").

My husband is notoriously awful at gift-giving. He's a complete sweet-heart and I love him dearly, but I learned long ago that if there's something I want, I must buy it for myself. This year's gifts from DH included a Steelers gnome statue (NOT kidding!), some tennis socks, and this little portable mandolin-slicer thingie.... and we also officially upgraded from queen to king sized bed (he bought mattresses, I bought everything else), which was our official "gift" to each other (it's the gift that keeps on giving! No more black and blue marks on my face from Mr. Sleeps-like-a-prize-fighter-in-a-tournament).

So yes. I do all the shopping for myself, all our relatives, etc etc (and it's def. for the best), and I did give myself Coach this year (hahah, big surprise!).

For the past two years I've gotten a new bag from hubby for Christmas .This year I just didn't see anything I wanted. I've gotten some really nice bags with the last couple of floor sets-navy Willis,teal Chelsea patent tote as well as some fobs . Sadly the last floorset didn't have anything new for me

Thankfully Santa did bring me a Gift card so when the new Spring bags do arrive I'll be able to put it too good use!:graucho:

So how about you? Did you have a new Coach under your tree?
It has been tradition that every year i get a coach bag from my husband for xmas (as well as one for my bday in january, annviersay/valentine's day in feb;; needless to say from dec-feb it is COACH and my husband cannot wait for it to be done, as he thinks it is silly that i need so many handbags but i tell him i make it easy to shop for :smile:) but this year i saw nothing that really caught my eye so i have an i owe you coming my way as soon as the spring line gets released as i have my eye on a few bags and will take use of that i owe you ....i cannot wait!

I got myself a legacy shoulder bag in WHISKEY! #10328! I bought it the day after Christmas on eBay. Does that still count? It will be here tomorrow!!!!! My hubby got me Juicy Couture perfume, a beautiful ring, and curling wand <--- 2 of which I asked for...the ring was a surprise. (:

No bags under the tree since I usually buy them myself, but I got a number of gift cards, so I am ready to shop .. ;)!

I didn't get anything Coach :sad: Well unless we count the two wristlets from ebay that I bought myself and received Dec 23rd LOL! That was sort of a Christmas present to myself.
BUT I did get my sister the leather purple owl fob for Christmas. Her first Coach item! :smile:

Did you sister like the owl? :smile:

No bags under the tree since I usually buy them myself, but I got a number of gift cards, so I am ready to shop .. ;)!

Did you sister like the owl? :smile:

She loved it :biggrin:
She also got an owl tree ornament and multi coloured owl socks from our parents. I think all of her presents except one were owl themed this year LOL!

My DH loathes shopping (except for computers or books) so I do every bit of Christmas and birthday shopping for everyone in the family (which is fine, I love to shop and that way I know everyone will get a nice gift), except DH drags himself out on Christmas Eve every year to get a gift for me from him and the kids ... and I usually have to give him specific instructions. So I just buy my own Coach bags ... I'm planning on getting a woven Kristin hobo or Sage in mushroom as soon as they're available (just a few more days!!!), my SA said he'd extend PCE for me.

She loved it :biggrin:
She also got an owl tree ornament and multi coloured owl socks from our parents. I think all of her presents except one were owl themed this year LOL!

Nice! Funny, I picked up some Owl socks from Reitmans this year and I just ordered the new Owl fob too :smile:!