Was there 2 types of Poppy Pop C Glam totes?

lauren!

O.G.
May 5, 2007
Hello,

I'm thinking about getting a new purse and I've been looking at the poppy pop c glam tote. The one on coach.com looks like it has gold handles and in the description is says the color is gold. But, when I see pictures of the totes sometimes the straps look silver. I was wondering is there 2 different colors or is it just the flash/way the picture was taken?

And if you have this tote, do you like it? :smile: I really like all the other new colors it comes in also!!

anklebiter22

Jan 2, 2010
It came in two different colors, one was more primary colors with a white background and the other was more jewel tones with a gold background (and gold handles).

lauren!

O.G.
May 5, 2007
Yes, do you know if the one with the more primary colors was made with two different type color of straps? THank you for replying

CoachBling15

CoachBaby
Mar 27, 2010
PoppyVille
I have the first coach poppy 'c' glam tote, It's the bright multi color one, I like it, but I do not enjoy the fabric, it's a little hard to keep clean. My keychain that said 'coach' came off after the first day of use, I got a more expensive one for free, but my mom took it=P.
The straps are gold