Was the Trompe L'oeil Faked?

1. Does anyone know if the Trompe L'oeil was ever made in Fakes?:confused1:

2. ooh - I'm curious about this too...good question!

3. Probably! Everything gets faked eventually. LOL

4. I saw a web site with fake trompe l'oeil items a while back. one of the most horrible fakes I ever saw!

5. Probably, but these would be really hard to get right due to the unique materials used.

6. I have never seen this faked; I guess I don't go to those type of websites.

7. I just want to know because if this wasn't faked then I don't have to worry about purchasing it on eBay. I could just bid on it with no worries.

8. I am always wary of e-bay. Just post the bag under authenticate this. Those guys are GOOD!

Good luck!!!

9. Totally OT: Your son is about the same age as my son. Isn't it a great age. Mine was born August 29!!

10. I think you have more to worry about what kind of condition it was in versus if it was real or not.

I ended up at a web site that had fake ones because I googled "Trompe L'oeil." I have never seen this bag faked on ebay

11. Very right!

[​IMG]

EWW! :yucky:

12. I'm sorry but what is "OT"?

Yes! They're the same age. They are both Virgo. :yes:
    Mine was born on September 18. I think it is a woderful age. ;) It's great to see how they learn so fast and how they are curious about EVERYTHING. They grow so quickly don't they?:sad:

I'm always with him because I dont want to miss a thing. :yes:

13. ^ oh my...yuck!

14. That's nasty!!!:yucky:

15. i think that might be the same picture i saw.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice