Was SA intending to give me a new Speedy? Should I ask for one.

Selena said:
I think him not giving you the box is key to your question. My sa has given me free boxes, keys and locks and catalogs all the time. NEVER charges, never even hesitates. He was not going to give you a free speedy I would bet.

:confused1: i don't think "exchanging" a defective bag for a new one means it's gonna be "FREE"...she already paid for it remember:yes:

I'm glad everything worked out for you. you want to get what you paid for...a beautiful Louie bag:wlae:

Nola, according to what the OP is saying she was able to exchange her defective Speedy for a new one.

Melikemochi: On the norm, (and I am sure this also has to do with how strict store policies are) the chances of you getting free catalogues, boxes, dust bags, etc is based on your SA. Sometimes it's b/c the buyer has builr a relationship with their SA by always purchasing from them or by chance you meet up with a really nice one and the relationships starts from then.

With SAs sometimes it's a chance possibilty b/c as you may have read some members have had horrible experiences with some SAs.
Glad everything worked out for you.
Oh...and chances are you would have had to wait a whole lot longer than one month for the repair ;)