Was planning to get Be Dior, ended up with a Lady

Jul 25, 2009
I love love the style of the Be Dior but I was not in love with the colors that were avail. My wonderful SA from CD@Saks was kind enough to forward pics of other bags they have. I zoomed in on the Ladies. She was able to locate this lovely for me. Introducing my first Lady Dior in Bleu Cupcake lambskin...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413347187.297351.jpg

On my SA
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413347350.067721.jpg

I have to say the customer service at this CD is just amazing. They were very patient and went beyond what I expected. I was indecisive about a certain bag color which I ended up not getting but the SA was still really helpful and was even kind enough to send some Dior lookbooks.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413347890.815190.jpg

Will definitely be going back. Would love to add the Be dior and diorissimo to my collection. Can't wait to take my bleu lady out. I feel it goes with everything.

Thanks for letting me share.

Great choice OP! I would have picked the LD > Be Dior any day, a true classic Dior piece.

Thanks! Good to know. I'm sorta new to dior. Have always love the lady but Chanel fit my life style at the time. I do have a Dior tote in black w ghw. But the lady have always caught my eye. Glad to finally find a color thst works for me. Thanks for confirming the lady is the one!