Was Just Offered!!

poohbearpooh said:
Hi, ladies!! Still here! Just got off the phone with my SA...she's holding on the 35cm dark brown Birkin w/pHW for me and a 32cm rigide black box Kelly w/PHW!! Hummm....decision..decision...decision....won't be able to check them babies out till tomorrow or Sat., but at least I know they are on hold for me!:yes:

She also offered me a 28cm rough h souple Kelly in togo, but I declined. I wanted a neutral (dark color, not so much as black, dark grey, dove grey.etc..(for evening you know)but, I'll see what the box Kelly looks like IRL!:rolleyes: Thanks to all you ladies with your thoughts and supports!!!:heart: :flowers:

the 28 is td4. do you remember what hardware the rouge h bag came with? break my heart, but tell me it was gold... :love:
that's going to be a tough decision, between the 35 birkin and the 32 kelly. box on kelly is gorgeous. birkin in box is gorgeous, but might conflict with the purpose of the bag (to haul stuff - at least in that size). were you looking for a kelly as well? which store is my beloved 28 kelly at?:cry:

OOOHHH!!! I just came home and saw this! Poohbear, can't wait to here about which bag stole your heart at H! I'd love a 35 box Birkin in choc/Pall and the box will age beautifully! But the Kelly will be TDF also and so classic.
BTW, I'm 5'3" and the 35cm does not look too big on me.

poohbearpooh said:
Hi, ladies!! Still here! Just got off the phone with my SA...she's holding on the 35cm dark brown Birkin w/pHW for me and a 32cm rigide black box Kelly w/PHW!! Hummm....decision..decision...decision....won't be able to check them babies out till tomorrow or Sat., but at least I know they are on hold for me!:yes:

She also offered me a 28cm rough h souple Kelly in togo, but I declined. I wanted a neutral (dark color, not so much as black, dark grey, dove grey.etc..(for evening you know)but, I'll see what the box Kelly looks like IRL!:rolleyes: Thanks to all you ladies with your thoughts and supports!!!:heart: :flowers:

Whoops..forgot to mentioned, I called my SA back cause I thought she said she also has a rough h Birkin, but it turned out to be a Kelly and she had already went home with someone!!! Mind you, it was about a minute after I hung up the phone!!!:amazed:

Acutually, I was looking for both a Birkin and a Kelly...was just deciding bet. colors and leather, and sizes of course...Thanks for all the kind comments, everyone!!:heart: :biggrin:

poohbearpooh said:
Whoops..forgot to mentioned, I called my SA back cause I thought she said she also has a rough h Birkin, but it turned out to be a Kelly and she had already went home with someone!!! Mind you, it was about a minute after I hung up the phone!!!:amazed:

Acutually, I was looking for both a Birkin and a Kelly...was just deciding bet. colors and leather, and sizes of course...Thanks for all the kind comments, everyone!!:heart: :biggrin:

how crazy. where is all this hermes activity?

HiHeels said:
the 28 is td4. do you remember what hardware the rouge h bag came with? break my heart, but tell me it was gold... :love:
that's going to be a tough decision, between the 35 birkin and the 32 kelly. box on kelly is gorgeous. birkin in box is gorgeous, but might conflict with the purpose of the bag (to haul stuff - at least in that size). were you looking for a kelly as well? which store is my beloved 28 kelly at?:cry:

I'm planning on getting them both!! Guess it would have to come down to how they'd look on me:upsidedown: ;) !

I think my SA said it was PHW...cuz that was the HW I was looking for. So there, it wasn't for you anyway, HiHeel :smile: Your heart is still in one piece! LOL:lol:

poohbearpooh said:

I'd definitely get both, then. You have no idea how gorgeous Chocolate box leather with palladium is!!! A treasure!

poohbearpooh said:
I'm planning on getting them both!! Guess it would have to come down to how they'd look on me:upsidedown: ;) !

I think my SA said it was PHW...cuz that was the HW I was looking for. So there, it wasn't for you anyway, HiHeel :smile: Your heart is still in one piece! LOL:lol:

you are so super sweet to say that, either way. :heart: :heart:
they'll both be stunners, no question. but you'll really be committing to box then, in 2 different bags.

Has everyone said it all? My opinion...

If you get only one bag, I say go for the black Kelly without a doubt.

You are saying both...hey, a Hermes lovers dream right there!!!

I LOVE chocolate brown box soooo much! It is gorgeous. For my lifestyle it would get beat up a bit due to three toddlers and always grabbing or dragging something. If it is you and only you to worry about....DON'T WORRY about box....it is amazingly gorgeous and luxrious over time. My black box is old and looks like it did the day I bought it.

Wish you all the best....oh, and I am a midget and I want a 35 birkin....I want the look of a tote not a handbag....DON'T WORRY!!!