Was just at TJ Maxx and...

nsloane8

Jun 5, 2008
I bought the Bleeker Black Leather zip Hobo for 179$,now I am reading and finding out maybe that was not such a great deal they also had the Legacy 07 shoulder bag in black for 299$ which I really liked but what I really wanted the most was the Black Leigh but that was 399$ I really do not need another black large bag because I just got (two months ago) the Large black leather Carly. Maybe I need something smaller. I do not know I did really like the Leigh even though my husband may freak I will have to hide it ( you know men they don't understand our addictions). The bleeker does match my Bleeker wallet I just purchased from botique (wallet and bag both have tattershell lining. Anyhow any suggestions???:confused1:

txmommyto2

Having a love affair with ban island.
O.G.
Aug 6, 2008
The Great State of Texas
my husband may freak I will have to hide
hahaha, ahhh yes, I forget the pluses to not educating my BF on Coach...lol!

I think that is a deal! Beautiful bag!!!! I agree though...a million large bags just won't be useful next to that beautiful Carly!!! I personally like to mix it up!

Mrs. MC

Dec 4, 2007
Tjmaxx and MArshalls always have high prices on bags. Even their clearance prices are usually pretty high

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
yeah i agree they do have high prices on clearance bags, when i was at the one in howell, nj last weds they had a khaki sig bleeker zip hobo for $169.99 and a holiday patchwork tote for $299, had it been $199 i would have bought her but i can get it for much less than $299 elsewhere