Was/is there an XL Jumbo in black caviar w/silver hardware?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Or did they stop at a Jumbo? TIA

2. I was at the Chanel Boutique in Nordstroms and was advised they had a jumbo w/silver hardware available...about 3 weeks ago

3. I've never seen the XL in anything other then black lambskin and gold hardware..

4. I agree, I have never seen it before.
    I don't think that they ever made the XL Jumbo with silver hardware or in caviar.

5. I agree too! I have never seen other than lambskin with gold hardware.

6. ive only heard of the jumbo size as the biggest except for the older vintage jumbo which is a tad bigger compared to the current jumbo which is in stores now

7. the XL is not made anymore there were only made in previous years!

8. ^ Ok, so it would have to be a vintage/retired bag. I will assume (shouldn't do that though) that the hardware will ONLY be gold since silver is a recent addition to Chanel bags.

I'll start keeping an eye out on the resale market. Thanks everyone!

Oh and thank you for the heads up on the flap at Nordstroms!!:smile:

9. I would like to add that the lambskin on the XL Jumbo is much more sturdier than the lambskin on smaller flaps.

10. TGhats great to hear beeautylicdious ^^ I'vw noticed mine can take a mild beating and cmoe out fine :biggrin:

11. Agreed! I have 3 XL jumbo (lambskin w/G/H) and they are sturdy! I don't baby them like my newer medium flaps in lambskin.