Was assured it would never go on sale

axil23

Sep 19, 2009
Bought a product from Gucci last week and was told that its the classic line and will never go on sale at its stores or at partner stores as its part of the classic line.

Anyway today I see its on sale for 40% less at cruisefashion.com

Anything I can do? I feel cheated.

If cruisefashion promised you it wouldn't go on sale than they would have been lying, true. If Gucci promised it would never go on sale at Gucci then they didn't (unless it did or does). How can someone at Gucci have any control of what goes on a another store (online or otherwise)?

I guess you could always buy it from cruisefashion and then take your item back to Gucci (if completely unworn) for credit and buy something else..

I have bought loads of stuff at Gucci at full price and only a couple of those things have made it to sale but even then in some part of World I couldn't get to anyway, if it was worth it to me when I bought it, so be it, better than me hanging on and then it being sold out.

Hope you have a merry Christmas anyway :santawave:

If cruisefashion promised you it wouldn't go on sale than they would have been lying, true. If Gucci promised it would never go on sale at Gucci then they didn't (unless it did or does). How can someone at Gucci have any control of what goes on a another store (online or otherwise)?

I guess you could always buy it from cruisefashion and then take your item back to Gucci (if completely unworn) for credit and buy something else..

I have bought loads of stuff at Gucci at full price and only a couple of those things have made it to sale but even then in some part of World I couldn't get to anyway, if it was worth it to me when I bought it, so be it, better than me hanging on and then it being sold out.

Hope you have a merry Christmas anyway :santawave:

True... I guess I was just venting out my frustration.