Was Angelina Jolie ever in...

1. LV ads? If not, wouldn't she be great?

2. I don't remember seeing her in one but I would love to see her in the future ads. :love:

3. she really would be great

4. She hasn't.. but that'd be lovely.

I wonder if that'd be kosher with her St. John's contract though !

5. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure:shocked: :shocked:

wooow, imagine Jolie with the mirror line or new damier line:shocked:

6. Whoa, ya...she'd be great!:yes:

7. I say no just because I don't like her. She does many great things for humanity and all but really, I think LV needs to step away from using celebrities in their ads and use some lesser knowns.
    Because all I hear now is "the bag that was in the ad with Uma Thurman" etc. and the from then on, whichever bag was in an ad with a certain celebrity will be known only for that reason.
    I'm not even fond of them using Pharrell and Naomi in the new ads; my absolute favorite campaigns were the desert one shot in Dubai and the Christina Ricci/Scarlett Johansson ones.
    So I suppose if they WILL continue to feature celebrities, I'd hope they'd be lesser known ones instead of those who already get MORE than enough print/tv/other media exposure on a daily basis.

8. nooooo way!

9. LVbabydoll: I agree!!

10. wow.. i wish

11. I would LOVE to see Angie in LV ads!!!:yes:

12. Angelina Jolie, Cate Blanchett and Natalie Portman are my dream LV ad campaign models. but i doubt any of the 3 will ever be :sad:

13. I pass on Angelina.:smash:

14. Don't really like Angelina too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice