Warning you about another buyer

The wheels of justice turn slowly on the 'Bay. I learned this last month after I was scammed when I was sold a clearly counterfeit bag. I was very persistent, stood my ground, and it paid off in the end. Good for you, OP!

yakusoku.af- she wasn't really international because her confirmed address was in California, but she claimed that was her sis and her sis in cal then shipped it to her in China. Lame story :/ but glad you blocked her

AmbassadorBri- Thank you :smile: glad you got your justice too!

marie-lou- thanks and good :smile:

Thank you :smile: I understand what you mean and I felt the same way after that incident because I am a highly sensitive person, so it was a big hit on my emotions at the time. BUT I continue to sell because I won't let those monsters win. I hope anyone who tries it again reads my reply to her negative and think twice before they mess with me! So Jenay, you should totally sell if it's something you like to do and don't let the bad guys win. We will always have the people here on TPF to help us get through the rough.

:hugs:

Oh man, I'm just starting to read some of the other horror stories here on the forum with SCAM Artist buyers. I'm dealing with one right now and my Paypal Appeal case is almost final. My SCAM Artist buyer claimed that I initially sent her a dirtier than described bag, filed a Paypal dispute, sent it back to me and got her Paypal payment back and when I opened the box, she sent me a TOTAL FAKE COUNTERFEIT Bag back to me. I couldn't believe it. I Appealed the decision with Paypal right away and it's been a month since it's happen and it's supposed to be over with very soon. I am glad that you won your case and hopefully the outcome will be the same for me. I just don't get how they think they are going to get away with it. They obviously have done it before and gotten away with it. Hopefully she'll think twice before she tries on someone else but hard to believe she will.