Warning: Shield Eyes from the extreme adorableness of this TURQUOISE Coach combo!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. COACH ERGO & BABY

DH asked if I'd like that Coach bag I was looking at a few weeks ago for our anniversary. And if so, we could get it Sunday (last). WHAT?!?! :nuts::nuts:

I could not have been more surprised and thrilled and moved (purse ban, spendy home renovation$, y'know what I mean?) While in the store I saw the matching mini ergo and HAD to have it. I added it to the bag. It's a little busy but I love it and that little mini guy makes me grin.

I LOVE this color and leather.
    DH is the best. He never gets anything for himself and remembers the things I love. But he did roll his eyes at the mini ergo as I was exclaiming things like "tiny pocket! , striped lining!, it SNAPS!" and the SA's were knodding knowingly :yes:

Honestly -how stinkin' cute is this?!

Attached Files:

2. I love it! The more pictures of the Ergo I see the more I'm falling in love! Congratulations on the gift!

3. so nice of DH!

gorgeous! congrats!

4. it's adorable!

i did the same thing with they keyfob! it's snaps, it's got cute lining! hehe. it's the little things!

5. Lucky girl to have such a thoughtful husband! My anniversary is June 10th and I'm hoping I won't get anything resembling last year's gift....a new seat for the back of HIS Harley, so I could be his "biker beyotch"!

6. very cute! As is the title of the thread!:biggrin:

7. Awesome! The more I saw turquoise ergo hobos on this forum, the more I wanted one, so I finally bit the bullet and bought one before I left for California! It's such a pretty color!

8. It's adorable! I was getting a takeout lunch today and was carrying my pink Ergo keyfob in my pocket and a woman waiting to pick her lunch up complimented me on it. Naturally, I had to take it out and show it off to her - she loved it.

Congrats on your purchases!

9. So cute!

10. Its adorable. What a guy you have!:nuts:

11. Darling!! I LOVE the little one too!! :cutesy:

12. soooooooo cute!

13. Oh my goodness! I've never seen something so cute. This bag and the mini are lovely. :biggrin:

14. very cute! Love the color!

15. i LOVE that color, it's a beaut!
    love the fob too, it's a mini-me....lol.