Warning: Shield Eyes from the extreme adorableness of this TURQUOISE Coach combo!

kitskats

bizzy making jools
O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
COACH ERGO & BABY

DH asked if I'd like that Coach bag I was looking at a few weeks ago for our anniversary. And if so, we could get it Sunday (last). WHAT?!?! :nuts::nuts:

I could not have been more surprised and thrilled and moved (purse ban, spendy home renovation$, y'know what I mean?) While in the store I saw the matching mini ergo and HAD to have it. I added it to the bag. It's a little busy but I love it and that little mini guy makes me grin.

I LOVE this color and leather.
DH is the best. He never gets anything for himself and remembers the things I love. But he did roll his eyes at the mini ergo as I was exclaiming things like "tiny pocket! , striped lining!, it SNAPS!" and the SA's were knodding knowingly :yes:

Honestly -how stinkin' cute is this?!

Attachments

• coachp.jpg
    coachp.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 129
  • coach2p.jpg
    coach2p.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 71
COACH ERGO & BABY

DH asked if I'd like that Coach bag I was looking at a few weeks ago for our anniversary. And if so, we could get it Sunday (last). WHAT?!?! :nuts::nuts:

I could not have been more surprised and thrilled and moved (purse ban, spendy home renovation$, y'know what I mean?) While in the store I saw the matching mini ergo and HAD to have it. I added it to the bag. It's a little busy but I love it and that little mini guy makes me grin.

I LOVE this color and leather.
DH is the best. He never gets anything for himself and remembers the things I love. But he did roll his eyes at the mini ergo as I was exclaiming things like "tiny pocket! , striped lining!, it SNAPS!" and the SA's were knodding knowingly :yes:

Honestly -how stinkin' cute is this?!
so nice of DH!

gorgeous! congrats!

Lucky girl to have such a thoughtful husband! My anniversary is June 10th and I'm hoping I won't get anything resembling last year's gift....a new seat for the back of HIS Harley, so I could be his "biker beyotch"!

Awesome! The more I saw turquoise ergo hobos on this forum, the more I wanted one, so I finally bit the bullet and bought one before I left for California! It's such a pretty color!

It's adorable! I was getting a takeout lunch today and was carrying my pink Ergo keyfob in my pocket and a woman waiting to pick her lunch up complimented me on it. Naturally, I had to take it out and show it off to her - she loved it.

Congrats on your purchases!