warning: possible fake marc jacobs mouse flats!

1. So I discover a pair of marc jacobs mouse flats for really cheap on eBay, starting bid at $79, private auction, and a 1 day long listing. I felt tempted, since I love these shoes but then I felt weird about making a bid because if you look in the photos- the "ARC" from "MARC JACOBS" is missing.

So I thought maybe the "ARC" was rubbed off because of some price tag sticker, but noticed the stamped brand name was a little off center. Feeling really fishy, I used goofbay's "check sold items" feature to see what the seller has previously privately sold...

http://www.goofbay.co.uk/getSellerLists.html?seller=memoirsgeisha&Submit=Check

A couple fake bags, and several chanel flats which I believe are not kosher... Including two marc jacobs flats with the same "ARC" missing, not even stamped into the shoe.

I am almost certain the seller is carrying fakes and I really don't want anyone else to fall for the trap. :flowers: I doubt reporting the listing would help, since it's just about to end. So thank you to goofbay, I saved myself some money.

2. That's awful! I had no idea. I think I actually looked at that auction too, but apparently not too closely. At this point, I'm definitely not expecting to get a deal on the mouse shoes....should have purchased them when I saw them at Bergdorf's back in February. :sad:

3. FAKE,FAKE,FAKE!!!!
    the M of ?Marc? is white, as all the rest of the name!the heel is brown i think, not gold!!!
    ewwwwwwww!:sick::sick:

4. dude. the worst part is, innocent people actually bidded on the auction and there was no way to warn them because the auction was private. and I couldn't report the auction and have it removed, because it only lasted a day. pisses me off.

5. i understand you....those dishonest people...
    how much will an innocent pay for those fakes?!?!
    :yucky:

6. Damn that suck!

7. Some one must have reported it. The listing is removed.:yes:

8. I didnt get too see the flats because they removed the auction.

On another note tho, I dont like that anyone can see my history on that website. I've got nothing to hide but I am creeped out about it, how do I keep people from doing it??

TIA

9. Hi-I have 2 pr of the m by mj mouse flats from Net-A-Porter & Bergdorfs -both pony hair vs patent but I'm thinking these may be fake like the sellers other items that were mentioned above- I'm going to try to attach a pic of mine & the 1st thing that's off is that mine say marc by marc jacobs on the bottom not just marc jacobs -- the insides of mine are also not "layered" like the ones in the pic -maybe someone has a pr of patents you could compare them to? I'm leaning much much more toward fake now that i've looked again - I dont ever remember these being done under just "MJ" always M by MJ right!? - Mouse shoes are much too cute to buy fakes, hope this helps!

ggmj 002 (2).jpg ggmj 001 (2).jpg
  10. do not buy the mouse flats on eBay. 99.99999999% are fake. it's just too difficult to tell real from fake.

11. Please help me to have a look if this pair is real? i thought Net a porter is a reputable online designer label site. could I got a pair of fake ones?

I know this is not current season MMJ mouse sling backs, but they're on sales
    http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/30641

I saw a current season's MMJ Sliver mouse ballerinas only start bidding at 9.99. mann that made me mad but they look so real thou, seller is selling with out box and i can't see the stamp at the back of the shoe

have a look

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MARC-JACOBS-MOUSE-FLATS-SHOES-LEATHER-SILVER-NEW-39_W0QQitemZ270250257091QQihZ017QQcategoryZ103220QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

12. Sadly, these are highly faked. Definitely get eBay finds authenticated before bidding.
    I sooo hate counterfeit stuff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice