Warning: Photos of Amarante Roxbury Enclosed

WOW !!!!! CONGRATS! Your pictures capture the amarante colour perfectly, and of course the Roxbury is the most gorgeous bag in amarante! Thanx for sharing your photos!

I Luv Vuitton, Thanks for your comments. I shot 60 pics inside and outside, with the bright sun and in the natural light to try to capture her beauty. I am glad that you think I did. I see that you are slated to get an Amarante Roxbury...I am excited :yahoo:for you!

I Luv Vuitton, Thanks for your comments. I shot 60 pics inside and outside, with the bright sun and in the natural light to try to capture her beauty. I am glad that you think I did. I see that you are slated to get an Amarante Roxbury...I am excited :yahoo:for you!

Wow, 60 pics inside and outside?! :nuts: You really remind me of my husband; he's the born photographer too and loves creating a studio-like atmosphere just to take beautiful pics of something...I'm the total opposite though, lol!

Oh yes, I am definitely getting the amarante Roxbury soooooon! So excited, getting those nightly LV dreams again...haha...:heart:

that was nice of you to have a warning. definately don't click on this link if you don't want to be tempted really badly. especially with photographs that do the justice, it's hard to resist. well, if you're reading this right now then you've probably clicked on the link he he he. Designingstyle: enjoy your new and gorgerous beautiful bag :smile: so loved!