Warning new company possible scam yonnit

benswife2007

MemesTreasures
O.G.
Dec 31, 2010
Hi guys I haven't posted in a while but I wanted to come warn everyone about a new company that is not on the up and up. Yonnit claims to be a Louis vuitton authentication company but using evidence I have gathered over the last 6 months it seems the company is a scam. The website has been started by a group of admins on a fb page that all have stolen google profile pics and admitted they have stolen pictures of other people's bags and posted as their own for sale. Their entire website is copied and pasted from a well known authentication website and I have side by side photo grids to prove this. This fb group started in august with fake profiles contacting everyone on fb with this new fb group for buying and selling LV. I believe their end goal was to start this company now. They have no qualifications to work for them and when an associate applied for a job she was offered it without any testing to see if she was qualified and even was asked if she could do more than one brand. I just wanted to make everyone aware incase anyone heard of this company and was thinking of using them.

Also they copied my property that I use for my business word for word and are using it as their own. BEWARE

Interesting.

Sounds like another authentication company I know. They did the exact same thing. Plagiarized another authentication site.....asking in FB groups about names of bags, etc......having authenticators that "specialize" in several brands.....seems to be an epidemic.

Hi guys I haven't posted in a while but I wanted to come warn everyone about a new company that is not on the up and up. Yonnit claims to be a Louis vuitton authentication company but using evidence I have gathered over the last 6 months it seems the company is a scam. The website has been started by a group of admins on a fb page that all have stolen google profile pics and admitted they have stolen pictures of other people's bags and posted as their own for sale. Their entire website is copied and pasted from a well known authentication website and I have side by side photo grids to prove this. This fb group started in august with fake profiles contacting everyone on fb with this new fb group for buying and selling LV. I believe their end goal was to start this company now. They have no qualifications to work for them and when an associate applied for a job she was offered it without any testing to see if she was qualified and even was asked if she could do more than one brand. I just wanted to make everyone aware incase anyone heard of this company and was thinking of using them.

Also they copied my property that I use for my business word for word and are using it as their own. BEWARE
OMG I just sent money to them!!! Now I am freaking out!!!

Newbie here. I'm not positive, but i think they've resurrected older threads on EBays fashion page in order to tout thier business. The last reply in quite a few is someone suggesting yonnit for authentication.

Thanks for the warning, so weird I am in a very reputable FB group where a new member started posting about Yonnit, and now suddenly he was removed and his FB 'friend' in the group was someone accused of a Craigslist scam (also subsequently removed due to suspicions, to protect the members) but yikkkerrrs... I haven't seen this level of creepiness before. If true, scammers are getting brave going after real profiles and real names and real connections - and I'm tired as well of people who are FB or purse friends trying to pretend they are expert authenticators for a new for-profit business.. scam, just plagarizer or otherwise. The ones that are responding are making so many errors anyway. Stick to the tried and true businesses or the free thread here on TPF. (Addy and Lee are amazing.) It's not like those places or their word is legit for a Paypal or eBay claim, so why people waste their dollars on this fake 'peace of mind' is beyond me. In fact when I see a bag for sale on eBay claimed authenticated by a couple of these newer authentication 'businesses,' I move along.

Can you please post this "evidence" you claim to have gathered? Your post is vague at best and is clearly meant in incite fear in Yonnit and their expertise.

I have been following LV Buy Sell Trade & Chat on Facebook for a long while. I may have posted one time, but I often watch the board for topics that I find interesting. Clearly I have no relationship with Josh or any of the others on that board. From what I've seen, Yonnit and it's authenticators have been nothing but professional...with buyers, sellers, and other authenticators. I am NOT a professional authenticator but I have loved LV for years and studied their merchandise inside and out. I am very well versed in real vs fake and I've seen no proof that yonnit is authenticating fake bags as real.

Additionally, every authenticator starts as an "up and comer". It has been my experience that since newbies have more to prove, they are much more likely to go above and beyond the call of duty.

Again, I ask that you post this "alleged" evidence so we all can research it and draw our own conclusions.

Wish I saw this thread before going to Yonnit. They are a total scam!! I sent pix for them to authenticate on a new neverfull mm and they told me it's the real deal. When I found this site and ask the guys here, they all told me it's a fake. It makes me sad that I got scammed by another scammed!!

Hi dear ladies, I saw this on LV forum. http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...-new-company-possible-scam-yonnit-885373.html .Does anybody know what is going on with this company? are they real or just spam? Ebay or Paypal take they letters or not? Thank you!
As Msbanff commented on the other thread, I believe this is a spinoff (or another company run by) of another company.

JMHO, but a company who has an anonymous whois seems to be hiding something.

I don't think they have a long and proven history to show their trustworthyness and knowledge of what they do. if for no other reason, I'd prefer to wait for them to prove themselves.

Clearly I have no relationship with Josh or any of the others on that board. From what I've seen, Yonnit and it's authenticators have been nothing but professional...with buyers, sellers, and other authenticators. .
It's interesting that you mention "Josh" because I found a hit that recommend asking for Josh _____ (insert last name) to do your authentication and according to a lookup on Josh, his experience is working at Sam's Club and some furniture company.

Interesting.

Sounds like another authentication company I know. They did the exact same thing. Plagiarized another authentication site.....asking in FB groups about names of bags, etc......having authenticators that "specialize" in several brands.....seems to be an epidemic.

they doing the same now. He coming to different fb groups and asking if bag is fake or real. :thinking: