Warning for those who shop REVOLVE

lilyLOVESjade

Feb 17, 2009
I would like you all to listen to my story and don't let this happen to you!

So last month, I purchase 3 pairs of jeans from revolveclothing.com. When they came I didn't like them and returned them all in the same box to revolve. 3 whole weeks after I shipped them back, they only refunded me for 2 pairs! I emailed and asked to be refunded for the 3rd pair and CS insists I never returned the third pair! I am extremely upset because they were true religions. But since I have no proof they were in the box...I am out $160.

I used to love shopping at revolve but I am no longer a fan.

:crybaby:
If you need to return multiple items to revolve...send each item back in its own package! That way you have delivery confirmation for each item! Especially if you are returning expensive items!

Thanks for listening everyone!

What an awful thing to have happen. It's so true though. There's no way to prove it and it never occurred to me that I would need to be concerned about that. So sorry you had to take the loss! I'll definitely take heed.

OMG.. I do that all the time.. Trying to help them save on shipping.. but I guess since it's free returns.. they don't care about multiple packages..

Thanks for the heads up.

I have noticed they have been really bad on email lately. I just get no response. I cant shop somewhere that cannot reply if I email them. They used to be fantastic - respond with in hours now I get nothing and I have to ring them which being overseas can be inconvenient.

Did you pay with your credit card? You can file a dispute with them, hopefully you can recoup the money that way.

I'm sorry that happened to you, that really sucks.

i agree w/ ShoreGrl to file a dispute. Did you include a return slip? On the slip you usually would have to indicate what you're returning and why (reason code). I would argue that you filled it out, why wouldn't you send it back?! I would call again and complain. i returned a lot of things on Revolve. i would buy several jeans and usually end up liking one. like you, i return it all in one box. i noticed however that the last time couple of times i made returns, i had to call them to ask about my refund. as soon as i did, that's when they credited me. but if i hadn't, they wouldn't have?! it was like weeks since i returned it and still no credit so i had to call. i don't know what's going on w/ their CS. if i were you, i would not let this go. it's $160... you can buy jeans elsewhere w/ that money. GL! hope it all turns out well!

File a charge back, your cc company will side with you since you returned them whether Revolve wants to refund you or not. The package weight would have been the same and that can be proven.

I used to shop at Revolve all the time but not anymore because I had one bad experience with them and emailed them to address the issue. I did not get a response back. I emailed again, thinking maybe it slipped thru the cracks. Again no response. They used to have awesome CS, but not anymore in my opinion. THe last time I shopped with them was probably sometimes last Spring. I had been a loyal customer for 4 years, spending $$$$.

I ordered an item from Revolve a few weeks ago that wound up getting cancelled (they couldn't find it in their warehouse even though the website inventory had it as in stock :rolleyes:), but they still had a pending charge on my card for at least another week after the cancellation. I had to email them to get them to manually void the pending transaction. Their CS definitely does seem to be somewhat lacking (even though my emails to them received fairly prompt responses), and I hope you're able to get a resolution by pursuing a chargeback with your CC. Good luck!

i ordered from revolve in february and returned the item. i had to call about 10 times to make sure they were going to refund me. they just processed my return yesterday...or so they say. i will never again order from them!