Warning ! Fake Coco Cabas Has Arrived !

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I haven't seen any on eBay yet but , then again , I haven't been looking . These look pretty crappy but I'm sure they'll get better . I had to add a pic of the gold bowler , too funny not to .

1-1.jpg 1-2.jpg 1-3.jpg 1-4.jpg 1.jpg
  2. no comment to how fake the lux line bowler looks =D

3. Gross! They all look disgusting!

4. wow. that was fast.

eurgh. awful stuff though...

5. :yucky: Not only are fakes ugly, but eBay gets so flooded with them.

6. ^ I LOOOOVVVEEE the fake gold bowler , though ! It is TDF . ROFLMAO , at it actually ! It's so hideous its funny . Gosh , you could blind someone with that nasty thing .

7. ^ You know whats funny ? I think she stole the pics of the inside of the bag . Not funny , actually . Isn't the makeup bag supposed to be satin ?

I just noticed the one bidder on this item has 0 feedback and registered last week . Hmmmm...:rolleyes:

8. Sadly Enough, The Fakes Start Before, The Bag Is Even Out. :sad:

The Bag Was At $1000.....So Very Sad For The Buyer.

9. yes i saw that on eBay! i wanted to email the buyer and warn them that it was a fake but i really don't know what the ebay regulations are on that? so sad for the buyer! 1K gone!

10. they're all hideous!

11. Awful! :yucky:

12. Wowzerz, those are really bad.

13. Yeah...I saw a lady toting it around like nothing at a NM last week. It's hideous...I couldn't believe it...I can't stand it when women wear fake handbags...if you can't get the real thing, don't get it..right?

14. wut?!? at which NM?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice