Warning! Fake apple green city on eBay!

1. That one was AWFUL! OMG Please stay away from this one ladies!

2. I just looked at that on eBay before I came here! It is definitely fake! If you see the sellers feedback - she bought this fake bag from someone else- it's right there in her feedback! It doesn't even look like the apple green!

3. :mad:...horrible fake...:sick:

4. :lol: :wacko: the seller is actually HOLDING the metal tag on!

5. I just e-mailed her letting her know it was disgusting and I was reporting her. Please do the same girls. You can hide you e-mail address when you do this.

6. Oh my... :lol::lol::lol:

7. Hahaha! Sad but hilarious.

8. EXCELLENT ranskimmie ... I was going to suggest that someone do that (I can't get into eBay from work)!!!

9. :lol: - thats a gross green!!! thanks for the heads up, Cristina

10. That's a great idea. You are the hero of the unsuspecting E-bayers!!

11. You should check her feedback.. she just bought this ugly bag for $300 from a seller who's not even registered anymore and now she's turning it around to make profit??:evil:

Please report her!!

12. LMAO :lol: :lol: I actually missed it the first time I glanced through because of other wrong things, but the holding metal tag on is the best LOL! I also quite like this: "Retails For: $1,600.00" :blink:

13. ick!

14. Suchhhhhhh an obvious fake... that can't be leather!!! and the metal tag :lol: Also, aren't the "1"s in the wrong font?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice