WARNING - Do not buy from designerdivacouture

photomj

Rocker Chic
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Valrico, FL
www.luxepurses.com
Hi Ladies!

I am SO MAD! I have a few bags for sale on ebay and don't usually put a watermark on the photos unless they are Chanel (my big mistake). I have a Chloe Heloise for sale and I went to check on the listing and the above buyer stole every photo of mine for their listing! I am in the process of reporting this to ebay and I wanted to give everyone here a heads up. Chances are, they are selling a fake cause they're not selling "my" bag.

BEWARE OF designerdivacouture......

photomj

Rocker Chic
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Valrico, FL
www.luxepurses.com
Hi Ladies -

I'm posting this here because most of you know me. I've also made a post in the ebay forum on tpf and contacted the Chloe mod as well.

I have some bags for sale on ebay and the above mentioned ebayer - designerdivacouture stole EVERY image from my listing for a Chloe bag!

For some reason, I stopped watermarking images, thinking that there were not that many out there that were the same, so what was the point. Obviously, the point is that unscrupulous people steal your images!

Aside from them stealing images from my ebay auction, as most of you know, I am a pro photographer so what they have also done is commit copyright infringement.

I am SO ANGRY right now. I've been on instant messaging with Ebay for the past half hour. It will take them over 24 hours to remove the listing.

So "beware" of this seller....they are probably selling fake bags if they are using other peoples images.....:cursing::cursing::cursing:

photomj

Rocker Chic
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Valrico, FL
www.luxepurses.com
Okay, I have to print a "retraction". I wrote a scathing email to this seller and she quickly wrote back totally apologetic and told me that it was her teenage daughter, who had stolen the photos from my listing, and she didn't "know" she was doing wrong (the daughter).

This woman was so apologetic and so gracious, I just have to believe her. So, retraction of my accusation above.....