Warning about red metallic leopard!!!!!

Oh thanks TP I hadn't seen any red leopards in person so that's good to hear I havent used it it's a gift and I haven't received it yet I just didn't want to miss the boat like I nearly did with ink last time. So my DH got it early. I love it tho

I stroked a black mini leopard alexa this weekend. It was totally beautiful! I would say it feels different to the red leopard Lily/bays print, I think it is a different material. Fingers crossed it won't have the same issues.

Mind you, it is bad that each season bags are having faults. You would have thought that a bag maker of not far off 40 years trading would have sorted out which materials perform well....

The Mini Leopard Patent Alexas are patent base with leopard markings in a sort of suede effect (ratrat's reveal of hers was gorgeous), whereas the Metallic Leopard Bays/Lilies are suede base with metallic leopard spots (or kisses as I like to think of them in the red).

Thanks TP - got a bit carried away with metallics and patents, but it's definitely the mini leopard patent (not metallic!) I have my eye on. What's anyone's guess as to whether they make the sale??

Sorry to revive a zombied thread, but since you said you had a red metallic leopard bays, I thought i'd ask you how you protected/cared for it.

I bought one on ebay a few weeks ago, and it appears relatively unused and undamaged, but I've no idea how to protect it, especially against rain - I live in Scotland, it's wet! :smile:

TIA