WARN eBay Seller BLOORSTREETSHOPPER/*rockliberation*/SWEETWATERGOLD/shop_celeboutique

I'm hoping that someone who has bought from her in the last 6 mos. will come forward and let the gals in the Chanel authentication sub forum check the bag. Even if it's not a Chanel bag, come forward and we can direct you to the correct authentication thread. If you've purchased a fake within the last 179 days you still have a shot at getting a refund from your credit card company. So anyone reading this who has been scammed by this seller, don't be embarrassed to PM Nathalie, Michele, Monica, myself or others so someone can help you.

a BIG thanks to all the girls over in the "authenticate this" thread. I really appreciate all of your hard work. Thank you for also alerting us to this scam artist. This is truly a professional scam artist.

Thanks for looking out for us! There is no longer a Chanel boutique near me so I am often tempted by the goodies on ebay. Luckily the only Chanel I've bought on ebay went through the Authenticate It thread first, so you ladies truly have been my Chanel angels:smile:
I did get scammed by in my very early Ebay days by someone who sold me a fake LV cerises wallet and offered a full refund but asked for pos feedback. It was a really sticky situation and while I did write that the purchase didn't meet expectations, the seller was happy to refund my money, I know that in the end, only the + feedback shows through. It's a horrible tactic, and now that I know better I would never put myself in the same situation.

Thank you "crazy and horrible girls" for such thorough investigation. :smile: You are so awesome. I've seen auctions of authentic bags from this seller but never knew she did the switch and bait thingy. :sad: Thanks for the heads up. :tup:
I feel so sorry for those who bought a fake from her. :sad:

I am going to keep adding observations of their fake bags.

Here are pictures of a "Gold Luxury Bowler".

For anyone who owns the original metallic calfskin bowlers (gold, silver, black) - you all know that the makers mark should be on metallic plates inside the bag, it should NOT be imprinted onto the leather. Note their fake bag and fake makers mark.

Attachments

• BloorStreetShopper - Fake Gold Bowler.jpg
    BloorStreetShopper - Fake Gold Bowler.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 50
  • BloorStreetShopper - FAKE Mark Gold Metallic Luxury Flap.jpg
    BloorStreetShopper - FAKE Mark Gold Metallic Luxury Flap.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 61
^^Here are pics of an authentic metallic luxury bags and the authentic makers mark on the metal plate.

Attachments

• Gold Bowler 4-24-06 008a.jpg
    Gold Bowler 4-24-06 008a.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 2nd Set Chanel Gold Bowler 004.jpg
    2nd Set Chanel Gold Bowler 004.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 42
  • Black Lux Bowler 001.jpg
    Black Lux Bowler 001.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Black Metallic Flap NM 017.jpg
    Black Metallic Flap NM 017.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Black Metallic 201.jpg
    Black Metallic 201.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 37
OMG....this is terrible! I'm so glad you have posted this thread to warn any potential buyers as in me as well not to fall into her trap....How can she got away till now....i felt so sorry for those being cheated by her...sigh!

I believe in karma....hope she get her retribution soon~~

Thank you Natalie, Smoothoprter, & Michele for all the great work you do:flowers: I just checked out her feedback and found it strange that soooo many of her buyers from March and Feb alone are no longer registered users, even ebayers with feedback scores of 200+ :confused1: That is very odd, isn't it?