Warm versus Cool

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
So I got my glitter NPs with silver tip (which makes 3 glitter NPs for me...lol) and wow I can't believe how different the shoe looks with the difference in accent color. The silver are cool and sexy and I'm going to wear this pretty deep eggplant nailpolish with them. The gold are warm and fun and of course I will have to wear bright red nailpolish with them. So which is your favorite???

Attachments

legaldiva

O.G.
Oct 26, 2006
Wow--I never would have thought the gold vs. silver would have such a dramatic effect on which colors come through from the glitter.

Gorgeous!!!! Feet pics with that polish, too!!!

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Wow--I never would have thought the gold vs. silver would have such a dramatic effect on which colors come through from the glitter.

Gorgeous!!!! Feet pics with that polish, too!!!
I know!!! I was shocked too. I will definitely have to post pics with the nailpolish. to be continued...

My 3rd pair of glitters is just another gold tip. (I bought one off feebay and then found a return at NM...lol.) I'm going to have to sell 1 or 2 eventually...either that or bless my sister with a pair (she would die!). I'm trying to decide if having both the silver and gold glitters is silly.

Now I have duplicate pairs for my bruges, espadrilles, and glitters. A bad habit I guess to get doubles of shoes I love. I'll have to sell them to fund future CLs soon. lol

Chins4

How many is 2 many?
O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
UK
Didn't imagine that the tip would make so much difference - if I had to pick one I'd go with the silver. Very cool & funky :supacool:

Kamilla850

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
New York
I think that it would be too much to keep both of these shoes...unless you love them so dearly that you can't part with either pair. If I had to choose, I would keep the silver.
Can't wait for modeling photos.