Warm socks?!

wildcherry21

♥
May 4, 2010
I'm in desperate need of really warm socks this winter. I don't know why but I have chronic cold feet nothing is working for me. Wool socks aren't even cutting it with this cold snap! Does anyone know of a really good pair of thick, warm but soft socks that would help my poor feet? TIA!

I agree with bridurkin. Smartwool socks are the best. I just started wearing them this year and now I am a smartwool fanatic. I even bought them for most of my family members as stocking stuffers.

smartwool for sure. i don't ski but was turned onto them by friends that do. they are definitely the warmest socks, i think i like the hiking style the best. they can be found at tjmaxx and marshalls too!

i wear two pairs in the winter w/ my boots. a thin one and then a thicker boot/hiking/wool sock. somehow i find that wearing two makes a big difference (think of it like laying). i agree that tj maxx and marshalls are great places... i'm hoping to find a nice cashmere pair soon!

Costco has a 3-pack of these thick, thick, thick cotton/wool socks in the men's section for like 9.99. Every year they are different colors...one year they were black, another they were shades of gray and brown. They are hideous but keep my feet really warm and feel snuggly because they are so thick.