warm GIFT from Louis Vuitton =) the best and sweetest SA and manager! (sophia's pix)

Your daughter is soooooo adorable! I loved the pics of her on the beach with her Hello Kitty backpack! Also the pics of her with her speedy! She's too cute for words!
:tender: :cutesy:

thank you guys~~~!!!:heart: and thank you for letting me share my 'joy'!

oh your daughter is beyond precious!!!

i loved looking at all the pictures and though, wow she is so lucky to have you as a mom, and its not just because of the bags and accessories you let her play with, you let her roll around in sand in a white dress...i love it!

thank you batgirl!

i wouldn't want her to roll around anywhere below my knees....but NO means nothing to her at this period of her life!!! (i hope she'll get it eventually....lol)

i know this has nothing to do with LV.....but i have to post few more pics....and thank you for letting me do this!

482322790_4d0d5dcacc.jpg

482322788_4a1e5c5ba7.jpg

we just went for a little walk around the neighborhood...... we were gonna see the ocean and come right back......

482322796_63b5e82e34.jpg

482322792_06b1b4a84b.jpg

482322804_404e65bbdd.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh :wtf: she lays down.....

she tasted the water and sand....didn't like it. lol

482322816_594b45ec55.jpg

she handed me her backpack and ran away!! lol

She's gorgeous!! I love looking at the pics of your daughter. I have a 3 year old daughter and we take tons and tons of pictures of her too. I never get tired of looking at those either!

I seriously think your daughter should be a LV model for LV advertistment! All the pictures are so candid and enjoyable..she makes LV boutique so friendly and fun to be at! The SAs are great too!! Come on! Let's have a child model for LV instead of all the supermodels we see!!

YOU'RE DAUGHTER IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Thanks sooooooooooo soooooooo much for posting all those pics of your darlin daughter- super duper uber cute!!!

And- because of all the pics of the LV's you are NOW my official LV Boutique SPY! Because I have never been to one I am dependent on your awesome awesome insider pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE ALL THE PICS!!!