Wardrobe Malfunctions!!

dearmissie

I'm MARRIED!!
Aug 16, 2007
Inspired by another thread, I thought it was give some good laughs to hear some wardrobe malfunctions! And maybe some tips on how to prevent them from happening again! (reminder, let's try to keep it PG-13 with the language [description] so we dont get closed down!)

Here's my funny story:
I was at my cousins house, we really close. He's gay so I feel he's like a sister. Well were were laying in bed and chatting and I was in my p.j.'s which included a tank top. Well I was turned over looking at something behind me while talking, my shirt was feeling a big tight on me, the straps were like cutting off my circulation because they weren't the stretchy kind and I shouldn't have been in that weird position. Then I turned back to face the front to talk face to face, then he starts snickering. I keep talking, and he's laughing still. I thought he thought my story was just THAT funny. I then realize when I'm all done talking that when I turned back over I was laying on my shirt so tight that the strap was really getting pulled on and it snapped. My whole top breast was exposed and I had no freakin clue!! :upsidedown: Since then, I don't wear spaghetti strapped tops to bed! :lol:

^^^ Oh no!

My classic malfunctions aren't original: it's usually only my fly not being done up and me not realising until I've been shopping for 15 minutes...:shame:

^^^ Oh no!

My classic malfunctions aren't original: it's usually only my fly not being done up and me not realising until I've been shopping for 15 minutes...:shame:

Ahahahaa, DF has these pair of jeans that he just wont let go of, and the zipper refuses to stay up!!

BTW, I just love ur avatar! Is that yours? Its freakin breathe taking!! Loves it!

Oh no no - that's a ring I think by Harry Winston. I just really liked the picture. Can't afford a ring like that baby! :nogood:

i want that one day... or something vey very similar to that. its beautiful. going to show DF now.. we were just talking about how "comfortable" we wanted to be within the next 5 years.. i was saying i just wanted to be able to provide comfortably for us and our family. and he said he wanted to be able to do that and more. like travel the world and buy lots of toys. haha. shoot, if he wants to do all that, i want to be comfortable for him to buy me one of thooooose!! :girlsigh: a girl can dream, cant she?? :shame:

My typical wardrobe malfunction consists of me getting too full, wearing tight pants, and leaning forward while sitting. I'd hear a little pop and my pant/skirt button shoots off!:shame:

I guess my most embarassing moment was while wearing a nubra (the sticky strapless/backless bra) and a "top" that just ties in the back. A couple hours of sweaty dancing and those babies fly right off. They would've fell right to the floor if I didn't catch them at waist level, then I scooped them up to my boobs and ran for the bathroom. Nothing I tried would make them stick, so I wore them in the bum of my jeans the rest of the night. :sweatdrop:

Ladies, if you are wearing a skirt/dress, always check to make sure it is not tucked in your underwear. I usually do this, but one time when I went to school, I came out of the restroom and my skirt was tucked in my underwear. Luckily, I was wearing cute panties (and not my grannies, but still)...I guess. A nice classmate told me and I was grateful. I usually check, but I was trying to be on time to class. Now, I never leave the restroom without checking.

I have wordrobe malfunctions all the time! I'm a clutz! Here are some of the memorable ones:

In middle school, I did a flip in the pool when we went on a camp trip to a water park and when I came back above water, my bathing suit top was still below the water.

In high school we were trying on dresses for my friends sweet 16 and when I came out of the dressing room, I stepped on the front of the dress (it was too long) and showed my boobies to most of the popular boys in my grade.

Also in high school, I tripped while walking down the staircase, fell and split my pants at the buttcrack. I had to wear my cardigan around my waist to cover it up and people told me ALL day that they heard about my fall.

In college, my friend was giving me a piggyback ride across the main yard on campus when another friend YELLED that my thongs (which I don't usually wear) were showing.

While at work, I tucked my skirt into my stockings. It must have been like that for hours because I didn't realize (nope, no one told me) until later in the day... long after it must've happened when I used the bathroom.

There are PLENTY of other times but you get my point.

Ladies, if you are wearing a skirt/dress, always check to make sure it is not tucked in your underwear. I usually do this, but one time when I went to school, I came out of the restroom and my skirt was tucked in my underwear. Luckily, I was wearing cute panties (and not my grannies, but still)...I guess. A nice classmate told me and I was grateful. I usually check, but I was trying to be on time to class. Now, I never leave the restroom without checking.

This has happened to me, too! The most memorable time was after seeing The Devil Wears Prada, of all things, and I came out of the rest room and a kind elderly woman informed me my skirt was "stuck". Another time was last winter when I felt that the back of my legs were particularly chilly. I didn't discover until later that it was because my skirt was caught up in the back. Fortunately, I was wearing a full-length coat so no one else could really see! Now I always, always, ALWAYS check my skirt before I leave a restroom or before I leave home!

My typical wardrobe malfunction consists of me getting too full, wearing tight pants, and leaning forward while sitting. I'd hear a little pop and my pant/skirt button shoots off!:shame:

I guess my most embarassing moment was while wearing a nubra (the sticky strapless/backless bra) and a "top" that just ties in the back. A couple hours of sweaty dancing and those babies fly right off. They would've fell right to the floor if I didn't catch them at waist level, then I scooped them up to my boobs and ran for the bathroom. Nothing I tried would make them stick, so I wore them in the bum of my jeans the rest of the night. :sweatdrop:

That made me snort! LOL

My wardrobe malfunction was actually last week. I was wearing a button down and a suiting skirt from banana republic with a new pair of my Louboutins. I had just had my highlights redone and my nails filled, been tanning, and I looked GOOD. I was really strutting my stuff all day, felt confident. Walked all the way down the skywalk at my work, down to the parking garage, when I realized that the lining of my skirt had somehow gotten all wonky, and where it was attached in the back it was pulling the skirt up. So I basically had a bustle in the back of my skirt, showing my bum for most of the day. I was wearing a thong. :wtf: I work in a hospital for cancer patients. I see THOUSANDS of people every day. I almost DIED when I got to my car. Oh the humanity.