Warby Parker eyeglasses

lauren8792

<3
O.G.
Jan 14, 2008
Has anyone heard of Warby Parker eyeglasses? I was just reading about them today and couldn't find anything about them on TPF.

All styles are $95 (includes frames and non-reflective prescription lenses).
They offer free shipping on every order, and for every pair you purchase, they donate a pair to someone in need (which is my favorite part). It's a pretty good deal and the styles are really cute- very retro! Because they're so cheap, you can get some fun styles as "accessories" that you wouldn't normally wear every day to go with different outfits, and you can also get several of the frames delivered to your home to try them on.
Was wondering what everyone thought and if anyone owned a pair! It would be interested to hear about the quality, etc..

Here's the link to their online store:

http://www.warbyparker.com/

Last edited:
I know one of the models! After she posted pics on her Facebook page, I checked out the website, and I love quite a few of the frames. The fact that you can try them on at home is a definite plus. I plan to purchase a pair later this year, so unfortunately, I won't be able to comment on the quality until then.

Thank you so much for posting this website. I wanted to try a larger pair that's trendy but didn't want to pay the high price for a trend. I think I will buy from this site casue you can try them on at home.

I'm ready for my first pair of prescription sunnies. Warby Parker sounds good but Costo has some that I like for around the same price. While Warby Parker will send you five pairs to try on, Costco you can go to the store try on and order and not have to deal with shipping back and forth.

Does anyone know which frames would be higher quality?

I'm ready for my first pair of prescription sunnies. Warby Parker sounds good but Costo has some that I like for around the same price. While Warby Parker will send you five pairs to try on, Costco you can go to the store try on and order and not have to deal with shipping back and forth.

Does anyone know which frames would be higher quality?

I recently purchased 3 pair of Warby Parker frames and are really pleased with them. For approximately $450 I got 3 pair of glasses, 2 sunglasses and one regular frame. The quality appears to be good so far, and the customer service was awesome. I would definitely purchase from them again!