[WAR OF THE WOCS] I have a dilemma, please help me choose!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Chanel for my first purchase?

1. Chanel Trendy CC WOC (Black)

4 vote(s)
    5.9%
  2. Chanel Trendy Cc WOC (Red)

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  3. Chanel Square Mini in Black Lambskin

17 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Chanel Rectangular Mini in Black Caviar

52 vote(s)
    76.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I think it's all personal preference so I'm not sure I'll be able to explain in a way that others can see :smile:

But to me it has a much more boxy shape and actually looks like a rectangle (similar to to the Fendi baguette shape), whereas the classic flaps have a tiny bit more height to them and they look more proportional. I personally think the jumbo has the best proportions, but I know that's not a popular opinion. All in the eye of the beholder!

2. Thanks for your explanation. I had to go back and look at both for a comparison and the small definitely has height but my eyes still just see a miniature version when I see it.

shopmycloset_lk likes this.
  3. Yes! I could dump all of my WOCs and be perfectly happy with just the mini. The WOCs just don't hold enough for me, even though they are so cute.

cityivy likes this.